We hope you love what you've ordered, but if you're not 100% satisfied with any item, we've made our returns free and simple:
- You can return any item within 28 days, including sale items or items purchased with promotional discounts. (Your 28 days start from the date on your receipt, or from the date when you received/collected any items you bought online).
- Items must be unworn and in their original condition.
- Items must be returned with a valid dispatch note.
- All refunds will be issued to the original method of payment and in the original tender currency (unless otherwise stated).
- For a list of refund exceptions, see here.
- If you return an entire order within 14 days of receipt, you are also entitled to a full refund of your postage costs from the order.
Please note: We are unable to accept any items that have been returned outside of the time period above, or that are worn or in an unsellable condition. For a full list of refund exceptions, click here.
Your dispatch note will not have a returns label, instead you can create a returns label via our returns portal below. Please note that you are responsible for your returns costs.
If you’ve changed your mind, you can return your item(s) to any New Look store in the country of purchase. To obtain a refund or exchange you’ll need your receipt and item(s) must be returned within 28 days of purchase– items must be unworn and in their original condition.
Sale items purchased in store are exchange only.
Sale items bought online can be returned in store within 28 days of purchase for a full refund to the original method of payment.
Refunds will be issued to the original payment method only. For purchases made with Multi-Retail vouchers (i.e Love2Shop, One4All, High Street / Shopping Centre vouchers) refunds will be applied to a New Look gift card.
For hygiene reasons, this policy doesn’t apply to Cosmetics, Perfumery, Lingerie, Face Coverings and Jewellery for piercings. These are non-refundable unless faulty. This does not affect your statutory rights. Please note, this policy also excludes perishable or personalised goods that cannot be resold.
Please note: The above exceptions refers to change of mind only and this does not affect the statutory rights you have as a consumer e.g. your right to cancel (EU customers), or your right to return items which are faulty or not as described, or a general right to return online purchases under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013.
For more information on your right to cancel and how to notify us of this, read here.
If you feel that your items are faulty please read more here.