1. Measure the relevant parts of your body as per the instructions below.
2. Use those measurements against the appropriate size guide from the list shown here.
3. Select the size that is closest to, but not below your measurement.
Measuring your chest
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, keeping the tape level under your arms and across your back.
Measuring your bra size
- Measure round your rib cage under the breast
- Measure around the fullest part of your breast
- Find where these two measurements intersect on our bra guide chart to learn your bra and cup size.
Measuring your waist
Easy – just measure around the narrowest part of your waistline – usually it's just above your belly button.
Measuring your hips
Simply measure around the fullest part of your hips.
Measuring your inside leg
Take the measurement from the very top of your inside leg, and measure down the inside of your leg to the floor (This is a body measurement and actual garment lengths will vary according to the style)
For footwear sizing, see measurement guide here.