Our ROI stores are temporarily closed due to COVID-19/Coronavirus. Please see more info on how that affects your return here.
If you change your mind for any reason, we are happy to refund any ordered New Look item(s), in their original condition, at any New Look store (ROI).
1. Take your item(s) and your order number/dispatch note into your nearest New look store.
2. Make sure you have the same payment card you used for purchase for refund. All refunds must be issued to the original method of payment and in the original tender currency, unless you paid with PayPal, in which case refunds will be to a New Look gift voucher.
3. The staff member will scan each item and process the refund for you. You will usually see the refund back on your payment method within 3-5 working days.
4. Returns of Third Party Brand items purchased online (see list here), can ONLY be returned and refunded via the warehouse.
5. If you wish to purchase a replacement for an unsuitable ordered item, i.e a change of size or colour, the store will process this as a new purchase transaction in the till system.
Please note: PayPal or One4All online purchases returned in store, will be refunded to New Look Gift Vouchers. More info here.
See the returns time limits here.
For a list of refund exceptions click here.
Please note: The above exceptions refers to change of mind only and this does not affect the statutory rights you have as a consumer e.g. your right to cancel, or your right to return items which are faulty or not as described, or a general right to return online purchases under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013.
For more information on your right to cancel and how to notify us of this, read here.
If you feel that your items are faulty please read more here.