How the offer works:
For online customers -
When making any purchase online at www.newlook.com from 08:00 Thursday 6th February 2020 until 23:59 Tuesday 31st March 2020, simply enter the discount code, shown in your promotional email, into the promo code box before checkout, to receive 15% off purchases when £40 is spent on full-price New Look branded items.
- If you make that purchase from an online New Look account, you will be subscribed to the offer and the discount will be automatically applied to all orders for the duration of the offer.
- If you don’t have an online New Look account, you will need to enter the discount code in the promo box before checkout for each individual order for the period of the offer.
- On your first order confirmation, there will also be a barcode in your email which can be used to redeem your discount in store (in place of a card).
For in-store customers (ROI only) -
When making any purchase in any New Look store (UK & ROI) between Thursday 13th February 2020 and Thursday 20th February 2020, you will be handed a promotional discount card (whilst stocks last), which will entitle you to a saving on all purchases until Tuesday 31st March 2020 of 15% off when £40 is spent on full price New Look branded items.
- Receive that 15% discount in store, by showing the discount card prior to each purchase of £40 of full price New Look branded items.
- Receive the 15% discount online, by using the discount code shown on the back of the card into the promo box before checkout.
Terms and Conditions:
- This Reward Card entitles you to a saving of 15% off when €40 is spent on full price New Look branded items, in a single transaction, in store and online. This discount can be used on unlimited occasions in any New Look store in the ROI and online at newlook.com/row.
- This discount is valid from Thursday 6th February – Tuesday 31st March 2020.
- Unless stated otherwise, this discount is available on purchases of full price New Look branded items (excluding permanently reduced/sale items and third party branded/concession items).
- All information stated on the card is correct at the time of printing and may be subject to change.
- On receipt of your discount code online there will be a barcode in your email which can be used to redeem your discount in store (in place of a card).
- When making a purchase in a ROI store your discount card/barcode must be handed to a member of staff at the time of purchase. Your discount card/barcode will be returned to you after your purchase is complete and until the expiry date of the card on Tuesday 31st March 2020.
- When purchasing online you must enter the discount code at the checkout, which will apply the 15% discount. If you have an online New Look account, you will be subscribed to the offer and the discount will be automatically applied for the duration of the Discount Period. If you don’t have an online New Look account, you will need to enter the discount code at the checkout for the duration of the Discount Period.
- This discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, discount or promotion (including press, magazine, student discount or New Look staff discount card).
- This discount cannot be used to purchase New Look Gift Vouchers, Gift Cards, eGift Cards or used towards payment of any outstanding balance on a New Look Store Card.
- No cash or any other alternative will be given.
- Photocopied, damaged, defaced or expired discount cards will not be accepted.
- The return value of the item(s) purchased using this discount shall be the applicable return value under New Look's return policy less the discount obtained.
- This offer may be amended or withdrawn at any time at the Promoter's discretion.
- Your statutory rights as a consumer are not affected.
UK PROMOTER: New Look Retailers Limited, Mercery Road, Weymouth, Dorset, DT3 5HJ. Registered number 01618428.
ROI PROMOTER: New Look Retailers (Ireland) Limited, 3 Burlington Road, Dublin 4, Ireland. Registered number 374892.
(Discount was elevated to 25% from 8am Thursday 27th February 2020 - 23:59pm Monday 2nd March 2020)