1. For hygiene reasons we cannot offer refunds on pierced jewellery, cosmetics and swimwear/underwear briefs if the original packaging and hygiene seal has been removed. We also cannot offer exchange or refunds on fragrances if the original packaging has been removed. This does not affect your statutory rights.
2. Unfortunately, unless the product is faulty, we are unable to accept returns, or provide a refund, for personalised and perishable goods, gift food and products containing alcohol.
3. Exchanges can not be made via a return to the Warehouse.
4. Sale items purchased online can be fully refunded by post by notifying us within 14 days of receiving the goods. Once you have notified us you will have 14 days to return the product to us.
5. Returns of Third Party Brand items purchased online (see list here), can ONLY be returned and refunded via the warehouse.
Please note: The above returns policy refers to change of mind only and does not affect the statutory rights you have as a consumer e.g. the right to cancel, or the right to return items, which are faulty or not as described or a general right to return most online purchases under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013.
For more information on your right to cancel, read here.
If you feel that your items are faulty please read more here.