Returning an unwanted item?
We hope you love what you've ordered, but if you're not 100% satisfied with any item, we've made our returns FREE and simple:
- You can return any item within 28 days, including sale items or items purchased with promotional discounts. (Your 28 days start from the date on your receipt, or from the date when you received/collected any items you bought online).
- Items must be unworn and in their original condition.
- Items must be returned with a valid dispatch note (online purchases) or a valid receipt/proof of purchase (in-store purchases).
- All refunds will be issued to the original method of payment and in the original tender currency (unless otherwise stated).
Please note: We are unable to accept any items that have been returned outside of the time period above, or that are worn or in an unsellable condition. For a full list of refund exceptions, click here.
Our returns for online orders are FREE and simple. Your dispatch note will not have a returns label, but don't worry if you don't have a printer, all our returns providers offer NO PRINT returns.
You are unable to return items purchased in store to our warehouse.
If you change your mind and decide to return any items, you can do so within the following time limits:
- 28 days for ALL items (from the date on your receipt)
- For sale items purchased in-store, you can return them within 28 days of purchase, with a valid receipt for an exchange or refund to a New Look credit note only.
For a full list of our return options see here.For a list of refund exceptions, click here.
If you return an entire order within 14 days of receipt, you are also entitled to a full refund of your postage costs from the order.
If you have an item to return after the time limits set out above, your local New Look store may be able to offer an exchange or refund to a store credit note (at the current/last selling price), any refunds of this kind will be at the Store Manager's discretion.
Please note: The above exceptions refers to change of mind only and this does not affect the statutory rights you have as a consumer e.g. your right to cancel (EU customers), or your right to return items which are faulty or not as described, or a general right to return online purchases under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013.
For more information on your right to cancel and how to notify us of this, read here.
If you feel that your items are faulty please read more here.