We've now re-opened our stores following updated guidance from the Government of Ireland and the Health Service Executive (HSE).
Our customers and colleagues are our first priority, and we want to ensure that you can shop safely. We have introduced some small changes to make sure everyone feels as safe and comfortable as possible.
CLICK & COLLECT INFO HERE
We will limit the entry of customers into store at any one time dependent on store size & staff numbers. To keep everyone safe, we will have the following measures in place in our stores:
- Following social distancing measures, with floor markings and clear signage, particularly in the most crowded areas. Lifts will be limited to one person at a time, or customers together from a single household/bubble.
- Encouraging the use of contactless payments and e-receipts. Our contactless limit has been increased to £45.
- Providing face coverings for store staff and using signage to remind customers to use face coverings whilst in our stores, unless exempt.
- Providing hand sanitiser stations at entry to all stores and additional points for staff and encouraging them to be used regularly.
- Where possible, we'll use screens at our till points for protection for workers and customers (ensuring they are cleaned and disinfected as often as is feasible in line with standard cleaning procedures). Less till points will be open.
- Using additional signage to ask customers not to enter the premises if they have symptoms.
- Fitting rooms will remain closed. However you will be able to try on shoes & sunglasses. To try on shoes you will be asked to find a member of staff who can ensure these have been cleaned. With sunglasses, you will find a box within the stand to place sunglasses inside after trying them on.
- Click & Collect delivery will be available for re-opened stores.
- Returned items will be held for 48 hours before being returned to the shop floor.
- As much as possible, keeping our teams of workers on similar shift patterns, and keeping teams as small as possible.
- Making regular announcements to remind staff and/or customers to follow social distancing advice and wash their hands regularly.
- All staff are required to complete mandatory COVID-19 training courses and health & safety guidelines prior to returning to work.
- Making sure our Store Managers know how to spot symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19) and are clear on any relevant processes, for example sickness reporting and sick pay, and procedures in case someone in the workplace is potentially infected and needs to take the appropriate action.