It’s fine if you change your mind and decide you don’t want what you’ve ordered. There are two sets of guidelines we follow:
• Your legal right to cancel – This is a legal right for European Union (EU) customers. It comes under the EU Distance Selling Regulations.
• Our Refunds Policy – This is a New Look policy and it applies to all our customers (inside and outside the EU). It goes ‘over and above’ your EU legal right. Find out more about our Refunds Policy.
Your EU right allows you to cancel up to 14 calendar days from the day after you receive your order (it excludes items that have been sealed for hygiene reasons if the seal has been broken or removed eg make-up, underwear, swimwear, and jewellery for piercings).
Although it’s legally called a ‘cancellation’ right, you’ll still receive your order and then you’ll need to return it. Please note, you’ll have to pay the cost of returning your order.
Here’s how you can cancel, using your legal right:
1. Use the ‘Ask us your question’ box below
2. Under ‘Email subject’ select Returns & Refunds
3. Enter your details
4. In the ‘Ask question’ box, please enter ‘Cancel my order’ then tell us why you’d like to cancel
5. We’ll get back to you and let you know what to do next