This section describes how and when we may collect your personal information.
‘Personal information’ means any information relating to an individual which can identify them – either directly or indirectly. It can refer, amongst other things, to an identification number, or to one or more specific identifying pieces of information, such as a name, address, date of birth, location data or an online identifier (e.g IP address, cookie or device identifier).
When you do any of these:
- Set up an account on any New Look website
- Place an order
- Enter any competition, promotion or prize draw
- Upload an image or comment
- Sign up for our newsletter or subscribe to any other services that we offer
- Fill out any forms on any New Look website
- Browse our website
- Use the free wi-fi service in one of our stores
- Purchase goods in store and request that a receipt is e-mailed to you
- When you return goods purchased in store but do not have your original receipt
- Correspond with us, whether by phone, email or chat facility
Then, we may collect your personal information, including:
- Date of birth
- Email address
- Phone/ mobile number
- Technical information about how you access and use our websites, including your IP address browser type and operating system. For further information about the use of your IP address and technical information please see our cookiespolicy.
We might sometimes ask you other details, but any information which you are required to provide is identified by an asterisk. We’ll also require your credit or debit card details when you place an order (unless you pay with PayPal).