For fibre analysis translations please see more info here.
5 ways to keep your clothes looking newer for longer:
- Always read the care label and follow the washing instructions.
- Be careful not to overload the washing machine.
- Sort your washing by similar wash care types and colours.
- Always dry your clothes as stated on the wash care label.
- Wash your clothes at the correct temperature. If in doubt, always wash at a lower temperature.
Do You Know Your Symbols?
- Washable up to 40°C. Usually used for robust fabrics, especially cotton
- Washable up to 40°C in mild wash conditions. Usually used for synthetics
- Washable up to 40°C in very mild wash conditions. (Usually used for machine washable delicates)
- Hand wash only
- Do not wash
- Do not bleach
Dry Cleaning Guide
- May be professionally dry cleaned using tetrachloroethylene - normal process
- May be professionally dry cleaned using tetrachloroethylene - mild process.
- Do not dry clean
- Tumble dry at low heat setting
- Do not tumble dry
- Hot iron
- Warm iron
- Cool iron
- Do not iron