We advise that the billing country and delivery country should be the same. If your payment card is registered in a different location it is unlikely that your order will be successful.
If your payment has been declined, please check the following:
For Credit/Debit Card:
- Has the card you are using expired?
- Are your card details correct, including security (CVC) code and expiry date?
- Did you have to enter your 3-digit CVC code? If not, there is probably info missing in your title/name/address details.
- Does your billing address on your order match the exact details held by your card provider? Title, Initials, full name.
- If making payment by PayPal, have you entered your PayPal email address correctly?
- Does your billing address on your order match the details held by PayPal?
If these questions don't solve your issue, please contact our Customer Care Team.
Please note: If an error/declined message appears asking you to contact us, and the above tips don't help, we would recommend you avoid making multiple attempts to place an order that has been declined, as this can result in multiple pending charges to your chosen payment method.