Please note: you are responsible for any duties, taxes or additional costs levied on your product at the time of importation, and for paying those costs. We recommend you contact your local customs authority or post office (where applicable) to learn more about customs restrictions and possible costs prior to placing an order.
You will be responsible for all import duties and taxes on orders delivered outside the UK over €150.
Delivery expected within 7 working days (Monday to Friday excluding bank holidays).
Delivery charge: 10€ - free on orders containing full price items totalling 65€ or over.
The shipping times listed above are the expected delivery times for orders, however, this does not take into account possible delays if your parcel is subject to checks by your local customs authority.
We would ask you to allow 21 days from order to receive your item(s).
How to return
Returns costs are your responsibility.
- Package your items and the delivery slip into the original bag or another suitable bag.
- If you no longer have the delivery slip, please write your full name, billing address, order number and description / code of the returned items on a sheet of paper to be inserted in the package.
- Make sure that your returned items are carefully packaged so that they are not damaged in transit.
- Create your returns label through our returns portal, which can be found via the Return order button below. Enter your order number and email address or last 4 digits of your phone number to bring up your order and select the item/s you wish to return. If you are outside of our returns period, your order details will not be recognised.
- Alternatively, you can use a returns method of your choice and send to the returns address listed.
- Remember to ask for a receipt as proof of shipment.
- If your order was placed before 30th August 2023, it will not be available in our returns portal. Instead, please choose a returns method of your choice.
New Look Retailers
New Look Wexford
18 North Main Street
Please to allow 15 working days after your parcel has arrived back to our warehouse for your refund to be processed.
Any refunds of Customs/VAT are not New Look's responsibility and must be claimed directly from whichever organisation that issued the Customs/VAT invoice and which would be able to better assist you if further support is needed.
Should you receive a faulty item or feel as if it is not as described, please contact our Customer Care Team prior to returning items so that we can resolve accordingly.