1. For hygiene reasons we cannot offer refunds on pierced jewellery, cosmetics, face coverings, swimwear where the seal/hygiene sticker has been removed or underwear/briefs if removed from their original packaging. We also cannot offer exchange or refunds on fragrances if the original packaging has been removed. This does not affect your statutory rights.
2. Unfortunately, unless the product is faulty, we are unable to accept returns, or provide a refund, for personalised and perishable goods, gift food and products containing alcohol.
3. Exchanges can not be made via a return to the Warehouse.
4. Returns of Third Party Brand items purchased online (see list here), can ONLY be returned and refunded via the warehouse.
5. We are unable to accept any items that have been returned outside of the 28 day returns period (more here), or that are worn or in an unsellable condition.
Please note: The above returns policy refers to change of mind only and does not affect the statutory rights you have as a consumer e.g. the right to cancel, or the right to return items, which are faulty or not as described or a general right to return most online purchases under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013.
For more information on your right to cancel, read here.
If you feel that your items are faulty please read more here.